Thursday, October 4, 2007

A little practice...

So today got out of class late (5pm) and decided that I was going to ride around Horse tooth reservoir (failure from the start) so as soon as I got home I grabbed my roomy, Caley (also teammate for CSU) and went. We got to shoreline and realize that it is already getting dark and that there was no way that we were going to be able to make it around the reservoir so we found some tech-ie sections and rode those for a while. Today was the first time that I realized that fall was here. It got dark at 6:30 and cool (where did summer go???)

The tech section that we went to used to be semi ride able, not today. You could make it down, but coming up was another story. Loose rock on top of large rocks with no space to keep your momentum up...it basically became a fun downhill with a hike-your-bike back up. Either way I can't complain, I mean I was on my bike and anytime I am riding its a good day.

This weekend is the Mesa collegic race in Grand Junction, Colorado. Should be a good weekend weather wise. Until then have fun, be safe and enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This website is a great idea, James! (Especially since you're not on myspace, grr...)

Thanks for sending me the address!

Robert
Hershey, PA