Thursday, February 14, 2008

Almost time...

This week was full of intervals, and more intensity. With the season coming up quickly I am just trying to do some fin tunning to make the first race less painful. Since I am not going to be peaking till July I have some time. Road season is more of a step in my training for MTB Nationals this summer.

I purchased two of the licenses that I will be using this summer, and when I got my collegic license every category was wrong which lead to "almost stressful" issue of trying to mend the situation. With the Help of T.G. Taylor everything got worked out and now I am ready for the race year to get underway.

This weekend I have planned: the oval ride(should be good pending on the weather), and then either heading to the mountains snowshoeing/winter camping with some friends before not having any weekends free due to racing. A couple of weekends ago when I did cross training in the mountains I got an incredible workout and mentally relaxed. Should be good fun. If this falls through I shall partake in another Rio Group ride.

In May I will be officially racing for Veloxcycles and for the month I will be back out East I will be riding for Bliss racing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fin tunning......