Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Struggling

So this week hasn't been the most productive training week. I mean it hasn't been bad but it has been a struggle. Its my easy week so as long as I am semi-productive it doesn't really matter. With my training plan I have been lifting (painful, but have been seeing/feeling the results). The weather sucks right now. The days that I have been able to ride my bike it has been so windy that it is nearly impossible to ride outside.

I did interval training on the oval (in the center of Colorado State University's campus) because the buildings sheltered the road from the wind. With slowly working more intensity into my training things have been getting harder. Recovery Has been taking longer due to my muscles being shocked.

This weekend I plan to get some good riding in. There are two group rides that I am planning to attend and hopefully will have a quality workout.

Well back to reality and studying.

No comments: