Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's been a while...



Conference Finals came and went. I didn't do as well as I had wanted to do this past year, but with out training or riding my bike at all from last season's Durango race (2006 5th severe concussion) till this past August I can't complain. I figured out somethings about my riding style, lack of training, and gained some valuable experience. So far since conference finals I have over 600 miles on my road bike, a training plan, some goals (both short and long term), and an idea about how important cycling is in my life.

Things to look forward to:
-Tuscon training Camp (January)
-Road Season (March)
-Summer in FoCo with many local races
-Possibly Snake Alley (End of May)
-Summer of races (May through August)
-Travel back east for a month of MTB/Road races
-MTB Nationals M. Snow, NC (June/July)
-Possibly my final Collegic MTB season (August)
-Senior year of College
-Possibly last season of Collegic Road Season (March)
-Look for a team before graduation and having to become an actual person in society

I have been thinking a lot about what I want to happen with my level of cycling and where I want it to reach. Hopefully after this up and coming road season I will be able to move up both in road and MTB.

Two weekends ago I did my first cross race...look for pics and details soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.