Friday, October 12, 2007

Weekend of great fun to be had...

So this weekend, New Mexico race was canceled (sucks minus I am glad I don't have to drive that far) in stead Colorado University is holding a Short Track race. As of last week CSU cycling team is first in our conference, ahead of Fort Lewis (they won the last 10+ years) by about 1000 pts. Basically, if our team overwhelms the races at Boulder this weekend its a sure win.

On another thought, I ordered a new road bike this past week (can't wait) and I have been working on getting my training schedule worked out. With high hopes this next year should be a good one. This summer since Caley (my teammate and roomie) live here in FoCo, but our parents live out East we are going to take our time this summer and travel back east while hitting up some races (both road and mountain). I would like to do Snake alley (hear its good from a la-git source...she knows who she is) and a couple of other interesting venues. We are also looking at possible heading to the wonderful land of Canadia...(it's its own continent) to do some racing. And then to Mount Snow for MTB nationals. Should be a good solid month of traveling and racing. Now all I have to do is find a team for this summer, but all else fails...I am just going to fly solo...

So, I will keep this posted (hopefully more on a regular basis..its been a stressful week) with any updates, good photos, and other really really fun stuff.

PEACE>>>james

No comments: